Fall is a favorite time of year for many! Cooler weather, changing colors of the leaves, holidays are right around the corner, and there is so much fun to be had! Here is a Fall bucket list the whole family can do together and enjoy. Depending on where you live, maybe you can’t do all 15 items on the list, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
1. Go apple picking.
3. Fall-themed crafts (Pinterest has hundreds to pick from!)
4. Visit a pumpkin patch.
5. Get lost in a corn maze.
6. Take a hay ride.
7. Make your Halloween costume(s).
8. Halloween crafts (Again, Pinterest has hundreds!)
9. Go trick-or-treating.
10. Watch a Halloween movie (I suggest a classic like Hocus Pocus or The Nightmare Before Christmas).
11. Make apple cider.
12. Find a pile of fallen leaves and jump in it!
13. Make Thanksgiving decorations.
15. Plant tulip bulbs!