Production for our 2014 PCS Guide is in high gear and we can’t wait to share what we have!
However, we’re still on the hunt for a new cover photo and only the best will do! Last year’s PCS Guide was courtesy of Toby Keathley Photography and, although we’re not counting on it, we’re hoping we can find an equally awesome shot this year.
What‚Äôs in it for you?
Amazing exposure. Our PCS guides have received more than 60,000 downloads and are shared extensively in the military community. This year, with anticipated partnerships we’re hoping we can help even more families.
Your photography will be credited back to your business and help expose your name to the military community that relies on us for trustworthy information.
What are we looking for?
- Releases Included and no watermarks please! If you have questions, please feel free to ask!
- A Family PCSing for our cover.
- Military lifestyle photos ‚Ä¢ PCS photos ‚Äì moving, packing, boxes, etc.
- Photos of people in uniform
- Road trip topics
- Pets ‚Äì especially with military themes
- Other travel photos ‚Äì suitcases, packing, etc.
Think your photography business would be¬† a good fit? Know of a family moving soon? We’d love to talk to you!
We’re accepting submissions until February 28, 2014 and will announce the shot our staff chooses when we launch the 2014 Guide.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.