It’s no secret – times are tight and military families everywhere are trying to make the most of their hard-earned dollars. SargesList is one of the best ways you can get plugged into your local and global community to get the most out of your business, your money and your time. Whether you’re buying, selling, growing a business, support veteran-owned companies or even publicizing a community event, SargesList is the only military-centered, one-stop portal that supports the multiple facets of military life.
¬†Here are 10 of the many ways you can use SargesList to save and make money:
- Buy Sell Trade for Free: SargesList is completely free for you to use. There is no monthly fee or a per post fee to list items, homes, cars, etc. Use the site, list on the site, and know you’ll only pay if you want the extra bells and whistles on your items. You can buy items for less than retail and pay for them by using money you’ve earned selling the things you no longer need. It’s a win-win.
- Trustworthy Bartering: Bartering and trading is a great way to get what you want and need without having to come up with the cash. If you have a service or item that would make a great barter or trade, you can feel secure doing so within your military community.
- Lighten up PCS Loads and avoid fines: PCS fines are serious business and can easily catch military members and their families off guard if they don’t have a good handle on weight limits.
- Advertise Local Services: We love helping military spouses, veterans and the community that supports them grow their businesses. You can list your company under the services section of SargesList and advertise to your local and global military community for free.
- Advertise Local Events: Have a home-based businesses that making an appearance at a local craft show or military-themed event? You can take advantage of SargesList to list your goods for sale, your company information and the events you’ll be attending – all for free. Get even more out of your free advertising by easily posting your listings via social media.
- Shop Locally or Globally: Finding what you need within your local military community may be easier than you think, but you also have the option to tap into a global military marketplace with SargesList. Search for products and services available at more than 500 base communities around the world.
- Find and Support Vet-Owned Service: Working with local veteran-owned services rather than big box companies can both save you money and be rewarding in other ways. SargesList is owned and developed by veterans who are always working to bring you the best service possible and save the most money. They’ve been in your shoes and the military spouses who work for SargesList also have your best interests in mind.
- Stay plugged in and informed with our hand-picked partners: Sarge’s friends are the best! We have working partnerships with the Military Times Publications, Career Builder, Military Spouse Employment Partnership, MyBaseGuide.com, Navy Federal Credit Union, SitterCity, T-Mobile, MyMilitarySavings, Government Liquidation, ThredUp, TourFactory, Rescue Pet Adoption and many more! We keep an eye on their offerings and specials and pass those savings on to you.
- Find a new job: If you are looking for the most traditional ways to make some extra money, SargesList can be your go-to. On any given day, we have more than 100,000 jobs listed – many of which are from especially selected feeds that are hand-tailored for military spouses and veterans from our special CareerBuilder feed and independent posters.
- Look to Sarge for the Best Deals: We are always looking out for great deals that support our veterans and military communities. Keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages for special promotions available only to our followers.