Men are practical minimalists – but don’t let the fool you. They want the cool gear that they can use. Shopping sucks (I’m a mom and I can’t STAND to shop believe it or not), so I know what it’s like to go around with the bare minimum, knowing a new gadget will make life easier.
So if you need some ideas for what to get your dad, husband, brother, son, whatever – we’ve done some research for you! The special dad in your life will fall in love with some of these bags they never knew they needed. Soon enough, he won’t be able to live without it.
This is the BEST wallet for traveling overseas – whether deployment, PCS, or vacation. My husband and I both have this wallet and we use it to store passports, ID’s, money, and credit cards. Everything fits inside! The best part is that it has a strap so you can wear it as a necklace for extra security and the “SHARK-BITE” closure ensures discreet access and ultimate safety.
- 3 carrying options: back pocket, worn around the neck, or belt-mounted.
- Mid-sized; Holds a passport, yet fits in back pockets. Measures 4″x 5.25″
- Exclusive “SHARK-BITE,” closure. No hook & loop, buckles or snaps to wear out (or make noise).
- Made from 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric and Nylon pack cloth (double stitched and bar-tacked at critical stress points).
FYI – If you are stationed OCONUS, you definitely need T.H.E. wallet. Traveling between different countries is risky. In one month my husband went from Italy, Paris, South Africa, Congo, Namibia, and back. All different countries, all different airports, and all needed to see both government and travel passports.
Picture this: Your special man, in a tent, and a pelican case with no compartments. He needs his iPod charger and of course it is probably at the very bottom of all the neatly folded clothes. I envision this man picking up the case and dumping everything on the ground to find that charger. Don’t you?
You can easily solve this problem with this organizing cube. The picture shows you how to store a uniform, but the cube can be used for anything.
- Constructed of 600 denier water resistant polyester
- Two levels with movable dividers – customizable!
- Bottom level has ventilated mesh front door
- Collapses in height from 12” to 2” for easy storage
- Top lid organizer with large mesh section for assorted gear
- Address card window and hook and loop strip for name tapes
This isn’t fancy, but it is practical, necessary, and it works. Zip lock bags just won’t cut it anymore. For overnight trips, training, and deployments dads need to keep stuff easily accessible and enclosed.
- Constructed of 600 denier polyester
- Zippered outside pocket on front flap
- Metal hook for hanging kit
- Inside zippered mesh pocket in front flap
- Zippered mesh pocket in main compartment
- Zippered pocket in bottom of kit
If an iPad is going on deployment, or any trip, it needs protection. The Military Luggage iPad case is padded, zips all the way around, and keeps dust, sand, and dirt out. (Might just be kid proof too.)
product specs: $29.95
- Zippered tablet compartment
- Microfiber lining (offers maxium protection against scratches)
- Includes microfiber cleaning pad
- Adjustable workstation elevation feauture allows hands-free viewing at multiple angles
- Accomodates a nametape strip
For an even better Father’s Day event, enter the Military Luggage contest and you can win a bag for free! Check out all the details here.
The winner will be chosen June 30th so the gift won’t arrive on actual Father’s Day. But you can buy one now, and if you win choose a different bag altogether and give dad two presents. He deserves it after all.